Within the first six months of the BRIGHTSiGHT VERITAS creation, we have:
- developed the business plan of an e-commerce start-up under the concept of a "social oriented business"; We rest sure their name will be on your mouth in the years to come, every time the need to personalize, update and renew your environment appears.
- delivered Change Management & Active International Relations Services to a leading retailler who makes a pivot and "goes wholesale". Currently, our client develops a newly signed business partnership with the most advanced manufacturer of biometric security systems.
- delivered services to very promissing Green and White Energy firm, with Insights, Analysis and Corporate Materials to back-up their financial strategy. The firm plans to be part of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange by March 2014.
- delivered Change Management, International Sales Strategy Services and Product Diversification Research & Insights to a healthy SME manufacturer who faces the severe impact of the European debt crisis.
- delivered hi-end consultancy and services of incorporation and IP registration on "The Luxembourg Choice" to three clients looking for political and economic stable environments to develop their economic activities. One of them comes from the shipping industry, one is in the services sector and one is active in international trade.
- ongoingly deliver services of Senior Leadership Coaching, PR and Crisis Management to several public figures and business leaders of the international community.
All data of our clients and of our consultants are protected under the BRIGHTSiGHT VERITAS Code of Ethics and Policies Confidentiality Clause. We associate data protection with all four of our Guiding Values, ie., Excellence, Trustworthiness, Innovative Intelligence and Change.